They say that one of the hardest parts of parenting is that there’s no manual. Well, now there is (at least for dads!). Dadskills delivers simple, hard-hitting tips and advice in a witty, fun, and easily digestible format.
This handy, amusing book is perfect for the busy guy who has his eye on the “Father of the Year” award. Organized by the child’s stage and age range, each chapter covers essential insights and techniques to keeping kids happy, safe, healthy…and stopping them from torturing their parents. Following the style of its tongue-in-cheek predecessor, Manskills, Dadskills wraps valid, incredibly useful information inside humorous writing. Chapters cover all stages of the journey:
- Baby Wrangling: Learn how to prep a go bag so you're always ready, take a crash course in how to swaddle a baby, and find all you need to know about properly carrying your newborn.
- Dealing with Toddlers: Equip yourself to fight night terrors, learn how to manage tantrums, and make your way through the winding path from crawling to walking.
- The Single-Digit Challenge: Prime your kid to be a super student with a custom geography relief map, find tips for building self confidence, and embrace fun by learning how to make the perfect sandcastle.
- Managing Tweens: Get everyone on the same page by creating a calendar everyone will actually use and learn how to get a tween cooking with easy and fun recipes.
- Taming Teenagers: Everything you should know before having "the talk," how to build skills through chores or a first job, and how to teach a teen to drive in four easy steps.
- Prepping for the Empty Nest: Tips for staying connected (but not too connected), cherishing memories with a tasteful craft project, and quick and easy ways to redesign a former kid's room.
Can this book prepare you for all the challenges of fatherhood? Probably not! But every bit helps and you're sure to learn a lesson or twelve that comes in handy.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You may also return/exchange items anytime in-person at our store.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. We've listed the most common exceptions below but this list is subject to change. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
shipping charges (unless the service was guaranteed and did not arrive on time)
printing, copies, and other special print orders
custom products (such as special orders or personalized items)
personal care goods (such as beauty products)
hazardous materials, flammable liquids or gases
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Refunds that are $50 or more will be issued by corporate check or electronic transfer.
We reserve the right to refuse any refund or exchange for any reason.