We've got you covered! These washable, reusable, non-medical, 100% cotton fashion face masks include two PM2.5 filters, filter pocket, adjustable elastic ear straps, and integrated metal nose piece. Adult fun printed masks are one size fits most and can be adjusted to create a comfortable, “custom fit.” Keep in your bag or car for easy use to wear to work, the grocery store, and out in public areas.
Stand out features:
- 100% multilayer, breathable cotton material
- Adjustable, elastic ear straps
- Integrated metal nose bridge
- Pocket to insert filter
- Two disposable PM2.5 Filters
- 100% woven cotton outer & inner machine washable cloth.
- Comfortable, soft-touch elastic straps for long-term wear.
- Cloth measures approximately 8 ½ ” L x 4 ½ ” H + 1 ⅝ ” chin H. This mask is size one size fits most. This style is recommended for adults and older teens. This collection will NOT fit small children.
- Each mask comes with two PM2.5 Filters. Tear along the perforation to separate filters inside of the clear pouch. PM2.5 Filters limit airborne particles and avoid unfiltered air flowing through the mask. We recommend filters be replaced frequently, every 7 days at minimum. Filters cannot be washed/cleaned and should be disposed of. Insert one filter in the back pocket of the cloth mask. Filters feature 2 layers of non-woven fabric, 2 layers of meltblown filters, and 1 layer of carbon activated fabric. NOTE: THESE ARE NOT N95 FILTERS.
- Ideal for everyday use – indoor/outdoor, can be utilized while traveling, running errands, attending appointments, etc.
- This is not an FDA approved product. This product is not intended for use in a medical setting. Does not prevent the user from contracting viruses, including COVID-19.
- This mask should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
Final Sale. Due to the nature of this item, we cannot accept exchanges or returns.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You may also return/exchange items anytime in-person at our store.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. We've listed the most common exceptions below but this list is subject to change. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
shipping charges (unless the service was guaranteed and did not arrive on time)
printing, copies, and other special print orders
custom products (such as special orders or personalized items)
personal care goods (such as beauty products)
hazardous materials, flammable liquids or gases
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Refunds that are $50 or more will be issued by corporate check or electronic transfer.
We reserve the right to refuse any refund or exchange for any reason.